Monday, November 13, 2006

Hmmmmea Culpa

After a frank and full exchange with the mmmmh Director, who kindly agreed to reimburse my fees, I now understand that the lunch-time courses are designed to present a simple dish which can be quickly reproduced at home, and also to provide a break in the working day.

We have agreed that I am not the target audience for this, and that I will take up some evening classes where more complex recipés are presented.

I think this is an important clarification which perhaps needs to be made more strongly in their marketing materials so that potential "pupils" can make a more informed choice of course...of course.

J

1 comment:

Di Mackey said...

I'm sorry but I did enjoy reading this ... sorry to hear it was a wash-out, glad to read that you were reimbursed.

Good luck with the evening course.

Di